North Loop Fitness is Open!
We at North Loop Fitness are excited to announce that we are OPEN! In the wake of Minnesota’s Phase III implementation, we will be tightening our standards in compliance with governmental directions to keep all of our members safe and healthy.
○ We are working with the Tractor Works building to increase the sanitation and cleaning of all gym areas.
○ Extra hand sanitizing stations will be added.
○ With COVID-19 still an obstacle to balance, a minimum of 6 feet of social distancing will still be required.
○ Our Wodify system will be your new tool to schedule your workouts.
○ If you have a mask, bring it to the gym and wear it at your discretion.
○ We ask that you remain proactive in sanitizing any equipment after your use.
We are so happy to see gyms reopening and are even more excited to see our members once again. As we slowly work back into our normal routines, we ask that you continue the practices that have kept us healthy during the lockdown. Together we can ensure a safe reintroduction of fitness centers to improve our physical and mental wellbeing.
From everyone at NLF, welcome back!
STAY TUNEDContact us with questions
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Will I be charged dues while the club is temporarily closed?
- All memberships have been frozen.
- All memberships that afford access to the club will receive a prorated dues credit for the period of time the club is closed.
- The dues credit will be applied on the date the club opens May 1st.
- If we do not open your club by May 1st, the appropriate prorated dues will be assessed after the club re-opens.
How will you communicate future updates?
We will communicate updates concerning club closures by email on this website and on social media.