Northloop Fitness is Open!
We at North Loop Fitness are excited to announce that we are OPEN! In the wake of Minnesota’s Phase III implementation, we will be tightening our standards in compliance with governmental directions to keep all of our members safe and healthy.
○ We are working with the Tractor Works building to increase the sanitation and cleaning of all gym areas.
○ Extra hand sanitizing stations will be added.
○ With COVID-19 still an obstacle to balance, a minimum of 6 feet of social distancing will still be required.
○ Our Wodify system will be your new tool to schedule your workouts.
○ If you have a mask, bring it to the gym and wear it at your discretion.
○ We ask that you remain proactive in sanitizing any equipment after your use.
We are so happy to see gyms reopening and are even more excited to see our members once again. As we slowly work back into our normal routines, we ask that you continue the practices that have kept us healthy during the lockdown. Together we can ensure a safe reintroduction of fitness centers to improve our physical and mental wellbeing.
From everyone at NLF, welcome back!
GET STARTED TODAY
As a member of NLF you have access to free parking in our ramp (up to 75 min free by validating your ticket at our parking iPad system in the gym). There are several areas with free two hour parking within a block or two. Metered street parking is also available on the surrounding streets.
Receive a $20 credit per month for all qualified Blue Cross Blue Shield (BCBS), Health Partners, Preferred One and Medica members when you visit the required number of times per month.
To enroll with one of these health providers, after you have picked up your membership key card, go to nihcarewards.org, select North Loop Fitness and enter the numbers on your key card (member number).