- A.T. Still University of Health Sciences
- University of Northern Iowa
My journey in fitness started in Iowa playing on the farm, but has lead me to playing on the mountains.
In college I played rugby, and it taught me the importance of teamwork.
My 22 month deployment to Iraq (Red Bulls 34th Infantry Division) taught me the value of selfless service and honor.
My time in Army Ranger School taught me the power of leadership and a “never quit” mentality. Rangers Lead the Way.
My Masters Degree in Human Movement taught me principles and that being evidence based can give you predicted outcomes, but what works for you, is what works. I’m for what works.
“Methods are many and Principles are Few.
Methods Often Change, but Principles Never Do.”
Schedule a consultation Here!
- M.S. Masters – Human Movement – ATSU
- B.S. Health Promotion – UNI
- NASM – Master Trainer
- NASM – Adjunct Professor SPC
- NASM – Behavior Change Specialist
- NASM – Certified Personal Trainer
- NASM – Corrective Exercise Specialist
- NASM – Performance Enhancement Specialist
- CFSC – Certified Functional Strength Coach
- FMS – Functional Movement Systems
- CrossFit Certification
- CrossFit Mobility Certification
- Active Life Rx Methods
- PMT – Performance Movement Techniques
- TFW – Training for Warriors
- 3D MAPS – Movement Analysis Performance System
- Move U Method – Certification
- 100+ Workshops / Events / E-Learning